Hogan Seminar Room (Room 160) is designated for ULV faculty and staff meetings, library instruction, dissertation defenses, and other functions sponsored by the library. Current students may reserve Room 160 for group video/DVD viewing or group presentation practice only. This room seats 16 people.
- Select the date in which you want to reserve a room on the calendar below.
- Look on the chart on the right to determine if a room is available at the time you need. Green indicates Available. Red indicates the room is already booked. Blue indicates the library is either CLOSED or the reservation time falls within the next 24 hours. (NOTE: room reservation policies require request be submitted at least 24 hours, not including weekends, in advance.)
- The time blocks are in 15 minute increments with a 5 minute break. Click on the number of blocks to fill the time blocks needed. (e.g. you need to schedule the room from 11:45am - 1pm, you would check 11:40,12:00, 12:20, and 12:40). Please note that leaves a 5 minute break between your meeting and the next reservation.
- The times you select will turn yellow and a list of times you have selected will appear below.
- Fill out the form, and click Submit my Booking.
For information on group study rooms, visit the Places to Study page.
- Room reservation requests must be submitted at least 24 hours (not including weekends) prior to the date the room is desired.
- Room 160 is for use by ULV administrators, faculty, staff and current students only.
- Students may reserve Room 160 for group video/DVD viewing or group presentation practice. Please include the class it is for and the instructor’s name in your request. There is a 2-hour limit for student requests, which can be extended by only 1-hour if no other reservations have been made. Repeat events cannot be regularly scheduled. If your group needs additional meetings, it and all subsequent meetings cannot be scheduled more than one week in advance.
- Student clubs, fraternities and sororities may not schedule meetings in Room 160.
- Students may not bring food into Room 160. Violation of this rule will lead to suspension of that group’s room reservation privileges.
- During the finals 24-hour schedule, Room 160 is not available for use or reservation between midnight – 7am.