Hogan Seminar Room (Room 160) is ONLY designated for ULV faculty and staff meetings, library instruction, dissertation defenses, and other functions sponsored by the library.
This room seats 16 people.
Faculty & Staff: if you plan to use the Telepresence equipment in Room 160, please contact the OIT Helpdesk at x4130 or email Help@laverne.edu, to arrange support.
For information on group study rooms, visit the Places to Study page.
Student clubs, fraternities and sororities, alumni, and visitors may not schedule meetings in Room 160.
Fall 2022 COVID-19 Update:
- Currently students will not be able to reserve Room 160 for group video/DVD viewing or group presentation practice.
How To Reserve a Room:
- Select the date in which you want to reserve a room on the calendar below.
- Look on the chart on the right to determine if a room is available at the time you need. Green indicates Available. Red indicates the room is already booked. Blue indicates the library is either CLOSED or the reservation time falls within the next 24 hours. (NOTE: room reservation policies require request be submitted at least 24 hours, not including weekends, in advance.)
- The time blocks are in 15 minute increments with a 5 minute break. Click on the number of blocks to fill the time blocks needed. (e.g. you need to schedule the room from 11:45am – 1pm, you would check 11:40,12:00, 12:20, and 12:40). Please note that leaves a 5 minute break between your meeting and the next reservation.
- The times you select will turn yellow and a list of times you have selected will appear below.
- Fill out the form, and click Submit my Booking.